- Publisher: Sonic Charge
- Supplier: fari adam
- Product: Microtonic
- Version: 3.3.4 Incl Patch (Including additional Skins, Scripts and Presets)
- Format: VST3 / VST2
Microtonic is a VST/AU plug-in for Windows and Mac featuring a unique drum and percussion synthesizer combined with a pattern based drum-machine engine.
You can use Microtonic as a sound module to play drum sounds from your MIDI keyboard or sequencer, or you can use the built-in pattern engine to play drum patterns in sync with your sequencer. The sound of Microtonic is 100% synthetic and rendered in real-time. No samples or pre-rendered waveforms are used.
- Eight channel drum and percussion synthesizer.
- 100% synthetic sound, rendered in real-time. No samples!
- Over-sampled oscillators and sample-accurate triggering.
- Extremely low CPU utilization, less than 5% on any low-end system.
- Pattern based drum-machine engine, synced to the host.
- Easy to use interface with context menus, popup hints etc.
- Plenty of creative editing options like morphing, smart alteration and randomization.
- Comes bundled with loads of factory sounds and patterns.